Григорий ХЛЫНОВСКИЙ

• 17 Ответов
  • 5203 Просмотров

Gorka

Григорий ХЛЫНОВСКИЙ
« Ответ #15 : 11.11.2012, 17:05 »
Сегодня, 11 ноября 2012 года, одному из сильнейших гонщиков СССР 70-х годов, первому мастеру спорта СССР международного класса по мотоциклетному спорту (спидвей) в Украине, заслуженному тренеру Украины, Григорию Александровичу ХЛЫНОВСКОМУ, исполняется 65 лет!!!

От имени ветеранов ровенского спидвея и от себя лично поздравляю Григория Александровича с юбилеем!
Желаю крепкого здоровья, новых успехов и всего самого наилучшего!

На фото (из сайта "Retro Speedway"): дебют Григория Хлыновского на "Уэмбли". Европейский финал ЛЧМ. Лондон, 21 августа 1971 года.

Ja-Jacek

Re: Григорий ХЛЫНОВСКИЙ
« Ответ #16 : 14.04.2016, 21:43 »
Ремейк интервью Григория Хлыновского для Speedway Star (двухлетней давностости) на Sportowe Fakty.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/593995/kontrowersyjne-slowa-dawnej-gwiazdy-na-sile-zrobili-polaka-mistrzem-swiata

Опрос после просмотра фильма:
- Хлыновский исключён правильно
- Должен быть исключён Плех

ПС. К сожалению у меня вопросы и ответы только на английском. Подавать?

« Ответ #17 : 15.04.2016, 02:16 »
Цитата: Ja-Jacek;268213
Ремейк интервью Григория Хлыновского для Speedway Star (двухлетней давностости) на Sportowe Fakty.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/593995/kontrowersyjne-slowa-dawnej-gwiazdy-na-sile-zrobili-polaka-mistrzem-swiata

Опрос после просмотра фильма:
- Хлыновский исключён правильно
- Должен быть исключён Плех

ПС. К сожалению у меня вопросы и ответы только на английском. Подавать?

Подавать конечно!

Ja-Jacek

« Ответ #18 : 15.04.2016, 11:23 »
Here you are: :yes4:

When and where did you start racing?
My first visit to speedway was on 1964 together with my dad, mum and uncle. I was in love to speedway from the first and decided to go to speedway section. Firstly,of cource, it was mechanic’s job. First meeting was in 1964 in motocross. I don’t remember exact place, but it wasn’t so bad. In 1965 I’ve got a new bike from club, but the only problem we had on this moment no spare parts. Everytime we had to think about how to fix our bikes.
What where the conditions in Russian speedway in those days?
The condition was not bad. We had strong league in classes „A“ and „B“. We had Individual Championship starting from quarterfinals, where started riders from lowest division and the main event – FINAL (mostly it was 2 days meeting), where rode „the best“ riders and struggle was very hard. It was prestigious to become a champion. We have good bikes supply, but worst situation was with spare parts.
Where do you see the reason that in late 60´s and early 70´s Russia was  strong speedway nation and in 72,73,74 got team medals?
The main thing – CAMK (Central Auto Moto Club) organized training camps in Caucasus region Pjatigorsk. It was military depot. During tne camps we worked under our physical conditions. All the physical dates during the camp fixed and after made decission about we have to work more. After Pjatigorsk were practical training camps in Tbilisi and Erevan tracks.
Your first World cup final came in 1972,where you finished ahead of Sweden with Michanek and Nordin in team.Was it your first experience with Western riders?
No, it wasn’t my first experience. The year before I had an experience in World Cup starting from quarterfinal in Maribor and finished in final in Wroclaw. I got 8 points and was the best rider in team (USSR team got 22 points). Also I participated in heat GRAND PRIX OF WROCLAW and was second after Ivan Mauger.
In 1972 you qualified to World Final in Wembley.Did you know what to expect?Has anybody told you what Wembley is in speedway?How much do you remember from your debut there?
Before 1972 in Wembley in World Individual Championship finals rode just 3 soviet riders (Plechanov, Samorodov and Klementyev). But in 1972 at once 6 riders were qualified to the final. Of course we know that Wimbledon is one of the good stadiums, full of crowd, but, as for me, I hadn’t any problems. I just prepared to the meeting and wanted to make more points,because it was my first world final and never knows how many finals you‘ll have. First debut and in Wembley.  
Next year you got bronze meaal in WTC in Wembley.Did you use the knowledge of the track  to help your team mates?
Three of our team rode the year before in Individual final (me, Viktor Trofimov, Pavlov) there, we know the track better than our teammates, two Vladimirs (Paznikov and Gordeyev). Of course we explained and give some advices them. We need to get good result, to achieve it, we had to work together, as a team (as a collective, in USSR). We had good atmosphere between us and it’s one of the main things to get result.
What was it like for you from Eastern Block to come to England?Was reception friendly.were you told by KGB how to behave etc?
It was very interesting to visit UK, before we just heard and read about it, but now we had possibility to see it by our own eyes. Mostly we spent time in tracks (bikes preparation and et.c.) and hotel. About KGB everytime somebody was with us and some instructions we got.
In 1973 you had best result in Katowice World Final-fifth place.Did you believe you can  be World Champion when you had 10 points-How much do you remember final where Szczakiel bet Mauger for the title?
Of course, I saw my result and in my head were thoughts why not (every sportsman dreams to become the first, me not exclusion), but, in fact, i was just 5th. For me it was little shock (referee decission). In this final everything was done to win Polish rider and Szczakiel did it. If the place of final was in other country the result was another, to my mind. But all speedway fans know that champion is Szczakiel without any „IF“.  
In 1974 you raced in famous Belle Vue Stadium,what are your reccolections of your only pairs final?
It was my one more meeting in a famous track. I didn’t participated in semifinal (USSR was 2nd in Prelog, YU). There rode Vladimir Gordeyev and Mikhail Krasnov. In the final we can’t compete with other teams. Swedish pair won without any problem. We got just 10 points and got 6th place. Before the meeting we thought about better result.
When and why did you finish your racing career?
In 1982 after injury I got a decission to finish my speedway career, no any chances to ride, and I became Rovno team coach.
In 1988 you were coach of team touring England and Australia.How come you were so good on Australian tracks-unknown territory for you.Was it first ever timeRussians were in Australia?Was it difficult to obtain permission to get there?How ere you accepted,What are you reccolection of that tour?
In 1988 Ivan Mauger invited us to particpate in meetings. We rode with Igor Marko and Viktor Gaydym. In 1990 we visited Australia as USSR International (Rene Aas, Andrey Korolyov, Vladimir Trofimov, Viktor Gaydym, Michail Starostin, Rif Saitgareef, Rinat Mardanchin, Grigory Kharchenko and Oleg Kurguskin). It was a great experiece for us to ride with the „Aussies“ in their tracks. It was the first visit for our International team to Australia. For that moment it was more easier to get all permissions, we had support from CAMK and sponsor KAMAZ. We made 14 meetings there in different tracks (won 7, 1 draw, 6 defeats).  
Despite experience it didn´t produce any  rider of international calibre,why?
Beginning of 90 was very hard period in our country (USSR breakdown) and, of course, the problem appeared in all sports. Speedway, as a technical sport, expensive and not good finance situation in CAMK at once showed our problems in technical conditions (like at the end of 70 beginning 80). At the end of 80 early 90 we have many talented riders, who can ride good and get places in world championships, but .......
After years of crisis,now you have riders capable of beating the best-Saifutdinov is the case.Is it result of coaching or just matter of money?
Emil Saifutdinov it’s a mix of talent, good technics and good management. Looking to Emil we can see achievments – permanent GP rider, clubs‘ leader. Emil it’s a very serious, professional guy. The same words I can tell about Grigory Laguta. He is a very big talent, not having such support in finance and management, he made his name by himself.
What do you do now?
Now, I’m a pensioner, but everytime visit speedway meetings in Rovno, where we can meet with veterans, to speak about old tie and meetings.